Mississippi Steamboat Carved Cribbage Board
Rectangular Mississippi Steamboat Carved Cribbage Board
The Mississippi Steamboat is an icon of American history and rightly so. As we love to work with and create "art" worthy but useful creations, we have crafted a large rectangular cribbage board in a beautiful exotic hardwood called Sapele. The photos are computer simulations but an excellent depiction of what the design will look like once carved. This lovely hardwood needs no stain but is protected with a semi-gloss urethane to show off the bold three-dimensional carved Mississippi Steamer scene in the centre of the cribbage board. This board also comes with a keyhole slot on the back so that it can be hung on the wall when not in use.
· size of board - 10" wide x 16" long and 1" thick
· 121 – 3 player holes
· Skunk and double skunk lines
· Comes with 6 high quality metal player pins in a velvet pouch – 3 different colours
· Come with a quality deck of playing cards
· Keyhole slot on back for easy hanging
· ½” felt pads that you can put on the board if you wish to protect your playing surface
We provide custom text engraving on the front and the back at no extra charge! Some designs will require the front text be placed outside the 3D design area.
We get excited about each new addition to our shop as we love what we do. We take pride in every product and our customer care and strive to ensure we make high quality products that also have a use.
We love working with wood and take great pride in our workmanship. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us personally and to our business success!